Greenrock Real Estate Advisors and Greenrock Family Office is currently recruiting for a Business Project Manager to work with the CFO and his office
Greenrock's roots in Canadian real estate date back over 50 years as a developer, and owner of landmark properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area and south of the border in Florida. Since 2010, Greenrock's real estate services and advisory business has worked with tenants, owners and investment organizations to provide stewardship, deliver expertise and unlock value in millions of dollars of real property assets. Greenrock's commitment to making great places to live and work for residents and tenants is supported by its promise to provide exceptional experiences each and every day through a thoughtful approach to real estate services focused on people, innovation, stewardship and social responsibility.
Greenrock's Family Office provides fully-integrated and customized financial and asset management solutions leveraging best practices in a variety of areas, including investment management, risk management, integrated estate, tax and related planning, family governance and education, and strategic philanthropy.
The Corporate Accounting, Finance and Investment team provides a center of excellence for services in the disciplines of accounting, treasury management, acquisition and disposition transactions, corporate tax, capital management, investment management, risk management, financial data applications and business solutions for the organization.
You will be a key point of contact for interactions with the CFO's office, and are accountable for performing the highest level of professional services and operational support to the CFO and his office. You have always been committed to the idea of continuous improvement and service, and will collaborate with others to resolve issues that cut across teams. A strong communicator and natural business partner, you will liaise with our teams and build relationships with our stakeholders.
Your new position:
- Develops and leverages relationships across departments, with executives, managers, staff and external partners to foster and support intra-group coordination while carrying out responsibilities.
- Interacts and collaborates regularly, as a critical function, with the Executive and his teams to perform research and analysis, to develop and recommend financing, taxation and investment alternatives, implement improvement opportunities, and to accomplish operational tasks.
- Communicates project status through development of weekly and monthly status reports. Rigorously maintains key program/project issues, clearly articulating impacts, next steps and owners. Responsible for identifying and resolving cross-functional issues that may impact deliverables and savings.
- Handles executive reporting and presentation materials, including creation and maintenance of an executive dashboard to reflect project performance. Develops succinct storytelling and professional graphics to present executive-level strategic business initiatives. Accountable for disseminating communications to facilitate timely and effective communications.
- Creates reports and records of activities to communicate progress accomplishments toward specified program objectives and/or modifications or changes to the approach. Tracks and manage program risks and issues. Escalates project issues that cannot be resolved.
- Conducts project reviews, compiles lessons learned and integrates into processes and templates.
- Has a high level of initiative and independent decision-making ability.
- Leverages negotiation skills to ensure all needs and commitments are satisfied
- An MBA or comparable business degree.
- Good working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to quickly create and modify complex presentation materials for executive review.
- Ability to establish plans, monitor and report on program/project status.
- Ability to clearly and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to stakeholders.
- Ability to work accurately under time pressures; ability to work independently in an environment with frequently changing business needs.
- Comfort in working up and across the organization – working with executives and staff within and across the organization.
- Experience handling extremely confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to organize high complexity business information, and develop it into cohesive, professional reports and presentations, with little guidance.
- Ability to analyze relevant alternatives and create a rational recommendation to support business decision-making. Ability to plan and coordinate implementation of the selected alternative.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as to play a leadership role in building a cohesive team.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and composed demeanor especially during stressful periods.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office suite
Diversity and inclusion are an integral part of our culture. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our clients, tenants and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.