Greenrock is currently hiring for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and COO in their day-to-day activities.
Greenrock Property Management is looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting our Chief Executive Officer and our Chief Operating Officer.
This position, located at Greenrock's main office, is a five minute walk from the Davisville subway. Working closely with, and in support of our busy CEO and COO you will be their key "right (or left!) hand".
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Takes pride and thrives on supporting others in keeping organized in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and time constraints.
- Excellent written skills to assist with editing and proofreading of memos, reports, RFP's etc.
- Demonstrated trust and discretion.
- Proficiency and creativity in MS Office.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Yardi Voyager desirable but not required.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Commitment to excellence in internal and external customer service.
- Relevant degree or diploma is an asset.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for calendar management including scheduling of meetings, coordinating visits with internal/external contacts, coordinating events, meeting support booking appointments and making travel arrangements.
- Support the preparation of written correspondence, reports and presentations using the Microsoft Office suite of applications; may involve compiling and/or verifying information, proof reading for accuracy, grammar, punctuation.
- Take and distribute minutes for monthly operational meetings.
- Support the operations team by assisting with the development of tools, manuals, guidelines, policies, templates, forms and Intranet information to support departmental activities and processes.
- Act as first point of contact for customer concerns that are forwarded to the COO.
- Assist with Requests for Proposals and Requests for Quotes.
- Implement document control procedures to ensure appropriate storage of critical project documents.
- Assist hiring managers in recruitment e.g. posting positions, filing and sorting through resumes, and setting up interviews etc.
- Manage staff vacation calendar.
- Ensure new employees are on-boarded based on agreed upon hiring process and orientation checklist.
- Assist HR Consultant in maintaining and updating, as required, all HR policies.
- Update HR Shared drive with materials as required.
- Set up and monitor all training and development including updating of the Training Tracker for both Mandatory and Optional professional programs.
- Act as initial contact for all HR matters excluding payroll.
- Coordinate all training and conference participation by managing registration process.
What Greenrock can offer:
- A company highly committed to family, their team, the environment, fun, and philanthropy.
- A reputation as a company with high quality standards and a commitment to business excellence.
- A competitive salary and benefits including parking.
- The ability to work in an organization that has a keen focus on quality service and property maintenance, communications, and resident relations.
Greenrock is dedicated to building an organization that reflects the diversity of their residents and the communities they serve. This includes diversity in languages spoken, culture, race, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the interview or selection process known in advance. Greenrock will arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.